Friday, January 9, 2015

Lonely Country Road in the Snow

Lonely Snowy Lane

No one in their right mind would want to walk in the snow on an empty country road. I mean I guess if you have no choice you would, but man is it cold. I had to walk out in the snow today and my toes are still defrosting.
Snowy Country Walk

I should have buttoned up and maybe then I wouldn't have suffered the sweater creep. You know what I am talking about, when you put on a jacket and it tugs on your sweater lifting it a bit. No? Am I the only one who suffers from this? Oh well moving on. If you couldn't tell I did a little shopping at The Chapter Four, which is where I picked up my jeans, jacket/sweater combo and my skin too. Well I picked up more but I didn't want to drown you in my shopping today.

Credits
Jacket: ::C'est la vie !:: Sophie Jacket(navy)( at The Chapter Four)
Jeans: *COCO*_ColoredSkinnyJeans(Cork)( at The Chapter Four)
Boots: *COCO*_CowboyBootsWithSocks(Brown)
Jewelry: Cae :: Sorrow :: Collection
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dasha
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Ears: [MANDALA] EAR_ver-A STEKING_EARS_Season5
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Fina II_1_E1_Sunny ( at The Chapter Four)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: Imeka - various sets used

No comments: