Monday, January 26, 2015

Into a sea of yellow

Into a sea of yellow

I was sorely tempted to make some comment about being all about that bass, cause you know it's like a booty shot, but I thought I would pretend to be better than that. It seems that even when I am not wearing yellow I still find a way to include it. I knew I wanted to take pictures around flowers because the skirt reminds me of a flower.
And more yellow

I am going to head out to get ready for the snow that is headed this way. If you are in the path of this nastiness stay warm and safe!

Credits
Dress: ::{u.f.o}::dreaming blooming - olive - (at Collabor88)
Tights: ~Cannibelle~ Rose Bush Tights - White
Shoes: Ingenue :: Grady Heels (Slink) :: Cypress
Tiara: Cae :: Alice :: Tiara
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Celestia - Blacks+Whites (at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Skin: Essences [Alice OMGacha04] medium01 *brunette* ( at OMGacha)
Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
Teeth: Izzie's - Teeth 1
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
Poses: (marukin) candie ( at Collabor88)

No comments: