Thursday, January 29, 2015

In my own world

In my own world

I have a habit of wearing my headphones all around so that I have music playing almost always. Everything just seems to get done faster when there is music playing. It's possible that I may sing along and dance while doing the dishes or laundry. I decided that since I do such in my non digital life that I would mirror it sort of in my digital one. I could see myself bopping along down the street with headphones on going...somewhere.
In my own world II

At least here on the barren digital streets I won't get weird looks when I sing along...or a cat trying to knock my headphones off to make me stop singing.

Credits
Dress: * Cocoroni : Preppy one-piece  RARE ( at Kustom9)
Necklace: .Olive. the Folded Golden Paper Letter Necklace - P (gacha)
Bag: {mon tissu} Sophmore Satchel / Shoulder Strap ~ Matted Red
Headphones: 22769 ~ [homme] Headphones Vintage Blooming
Shoes: [Miseria] Celeste Pumps - Black
Hair: pr!tty - Lo - .Mocha.
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Skin:  Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale LB with body freckles and cherry lipstick
Eyeliner: The {Wicked} Peach - Khol Eyeliner 1
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Aqua Eye ( at Kustom9)
Poses: Kirin Poses - Yuka Pose Pack  ( at Kustom9)

No comments: