Thursday, January 8, 2015

Guarding the Ruins

Listening for danger

I have been having a bit of fun with some of the things I have picked up at We ♥ Roleplay so far this round. Today I am embracing my inner elven self, an elven warrior no less. Though I am severely lacking in armor. I should petition for more. Here is am sitting here listening for danger, ready to spring into action!
Defending

Nothing says badass like an action shot! Look at the way those boots move with me. You can tell they are well worn and not stiff. I bet you can guess the outcome of this wee battle. Hey I am the hero of my own story you doubters. Bah here are some credits, I am going to go shoot more things with arrows now.

Credits
Outfit: *LE* Laiquendi Tunic Forest
Boots: lassitude & ennui Thylacine boots - brown (Fitmesh system AV) ( at We ♥ Roleplay)
Necklace: [MANDALA]TAKAYAMA2 necklace/female/Gold/Spine
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Elyse
Ears:   [MANDALA]EAR_ver-A(L) STEKING_EARS_Season5
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
 Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Ruby2_E1_Sunny ( at We ♥ Roleplay)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses with Props:  RACK Poses - She's A Badass Bitch! Pose 2 (gacha)
                             RACK Poses - She's A Badass Bitch! Pose 4 (gacha)

No comments: