Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bringing Work Home

Bringing Work Home

When I under the weather I watched A LOT of Netflix. My viewing choices seemed to run towards British period shows. In fact I just finished watching all of Poirot,which is based on Agatha Christie's stories. When I was styling this look I was thinking about Monsieur Poirot's secretary Miss Lemon. Sometimes she had to go off and do some investigating of her own to help out. I imagine after working for Hercule Poirot all day she would be exhausted!
Relaxing

Now because of this television series I need to read as many stories as possible!

Credits
Skirt: ::{u.f.o}::annabelle midi skirts  - rose  -
Shirt: ::{u.f.o}::annabelle tucked blouse  - white -
Stockings: ~Cannibelle~ Foxtrot Stockings - Nude
Shoes: *{Junbug}* Mademoiselle Pumps in White RARE (not available anymore)
Necklace: lassitude & ennui Knotted pearl necklace white
Glasses:  [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
Hair:  Analog Dog - val - dark reds
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Manicure: *Fishy Strawberry* Slink nails Applier - Milky
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale with freckle tattoo
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Nomi Eyeshadow brown
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick natural
Eyeslashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash -
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
Book: ::{u.f.o}:: ais's dear diary old memory 4  (not available anymore)

Photos taken here.

No comments: