Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Angelic

Angelic

It's We ♥ Roleplay time again! I thought I would be angelic, though lets be honest it's not much of a stretch for me. And if you believe that then I have this home on Mars that I have for sale. I don't know why but I figured as an angel I should be blonde, maybe because it seems more ethereal? I will stop here because there is nothing more I can say other than you want be whatever you want when you go to We ♥ Roleplay!

Credits
Top: *LE* Eve Jewel Top Pearl  ( at We ♥ Roleplay )
Skirt: *BOOM* Athena Skirt Long - Sugar
Bracelets: lassitude & ennui Boudica armband gold
Wings: [europa] WHITE  Archon wing
Hair: Exile::Blown Away
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Ruby2_E1_Sunny ( at We ♥ Roleplay )
Eyeshadow: The Wicked Peach - Winter Solstice 5
Lipstick: .Atomic. Skin {Muse} LipSet 1 - 1
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash -
Eyes: {S0NG} :: London~ Ivy Eye
Poses: Di's Opera - No reasons poses

No comments: