Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Town of Mr. Butlers

Getting off the train

A friend suggested I hop on this green train for an adventure. I really should do some research before taking advice. I didn't know it was going to be cold and snowing so I wasn't exactly dressed for the weather.
Drinks anyone?

When I got off the train I was greeted by what I thought were twins, and they were offering up some champagne so I grabbed a glass and headed inside. I needed to get warm.
More drinks!

When I got inside there was another one and he was serving up champagne too. He had a little more flair going on than what I assume were his brothers. Maybe they are triplets I thought.
Too many drink!

I walked deeper into the building in search of a bathroom. I did drink all that champagne and well nature was calling. I stumbled across another man, he must have been the black sheep of the butler family because he was serving up wine instead. By this time I had counted four identical Mr. Butlers and I was started to get a little worried. I snuck out of the bathroom window to find an escape from Crazytown. To be honest I was starting to think they were robots or maybe even clones and I did not want to stick around.
Man the water is cold

I found a row boat and was about to make my escape when my foot hit the water. Man it was freezing! But I soldiered on and rowed my little heart out and made it home with no troubles.

Credits
Dress: =Zenith=(white Flower)Chiffon Dress (at The Seasons Story)
Shoes: Ingenue :: Jaclyn Heels (Slink) :: Snow (previous Arcade round)
Camera: * Cocoroni : Vintage Necklace Camera Khaki Grey (at The Seasons Story)
Earrings: !Rebel Hope - Infinity Earrings Silver
Hair: -LaViere- Natsya/MutedOmbre
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Ruby2_E1_Sunny ( at We ♥ Roleplay)
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
Poses: Sweet Sacrifice ~ You Have Been Infected ( store now opened)

No comments: