Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A quiet night in

Last nigh?t I had a nice quiet night curled up staying warm. It started in the kitchen where I brewed up something nice and warm to drink, a must on a cold snowy night.
I have my coffee

I chose my glasses mug because it went well with my chosen activity of the night. I moved across my apartment to the bed where I had the rest of my supplies stacked up.
I have my books

I didn't intend to read through all those books in one night, but I wanted to have options available to myself. I have a hard time picking a book to read. I am however trying to work my way through the top 25 classics at least according to one site I found. So far I have finished Wuthering Heights. I chose one from the stack and got down to reading.
I am ready for a quiet night


Credits
Sweater: KITJA CHERIE - Reiza Sweater WHITE
Pants: Tee*fy Soft Wool Jersey Leggings Plaid
Glasses: bitch. - MESH Smoovies/Clear
Hair: -LaViere- Zoey/DarkChocolate
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Skin: Essences [Alice OMGacha04] medium01 *brunette* ( at OMGacha)
Teeth: Izzie's - Teeth 1
Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
Poses with mug: Exposeur - Wishful Drinking ( at The Kawaii Project)
Open Book: ANE SLON SET - Book (gacha)
Book Pile: AF Reading Pile (gacha)
Bed: LISP - Mesh - Victoire Bed

If you want to know about any of the other house things in the pictures just let me know.

No comments: