Saturday, January 10, 2015

A new round of A Tattered Page opened recently and this time everything is based on the book The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury. To be completely honest I have never read this book. Science fiction has never been my preferred genre, so I did what anyone would do, I googled it. That didn't help me much so I did what I always do when I can't think of something. I make myself queen!
Queen Of Nothing

Of course being Queen of Mars basically makes you Queen on nothingness. Although I am having a blast playing hide and seek with the weird little object that landed on my kingdom recently. It hasn't found me yet so I think I am winning.
On The Red Planet

It was fairly bright when that thing landed here. I certainly didn't invite anyone or anything. Hopefully it will go away soon.

Credits
Dress: Peqe - Dominance
Shoes: fri. - Zoe.Heels (Dust)
Tiara:  lassitude & ennui Dreamer tiara - gold / rose
Hair: Magika [Hair] Never
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - High
Skin:  Mrs.K +FGInc. (SB) includes appliers and eyes and a shape too. ( at A Tattered Page)
Eyelashes:*MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Poses: an lar [poses] Daydreamer Series
            an lar [poses] The Spoiled Princess Series

No comments: