Monday, December 22, 2014

White Christmas

Yesterday I happened upon the old movie White Christmas, the dresses at the end reminded me slightly of the ones I had seem for sale at Dead Dollz. Of course I popped over and grabbed it because it was one of those moments of inspiration that come along.
White Christmas

Now if you have ever seen the movie you will know what I am talking about, however if you have never seen it just Google it and you will understand. I admit I have a love of old movies, there is just something about them. I think I have droned on about them before.
White Christmas  II

I just had to show you everything I was wearing and the pretty back of the dress so I made a little collage. Oh and I can't forget my partner in this post...the tree!
Christmas Tree

At the Midwinter Fair you can pick up the tree from Libertine which is decoratable, then you just hit up the gacha machine for baubles and toppers and candles and the like. It fit so well with the post given the older feel of the ornaments and candles. Aside from candles and ornaments there are rugs and a secret prize to be won! So if you want a tree that can be uniquely you go for it!

Credits
Dress: .::Dead Dollz::. Althea - Red Xmas
Hair: *Dura-Girl*51(Dark Brown)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Manicure: {Wicked} Peach - Winter Basics Nail Appliers
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Muse II_E4_Native
Eyeliner: [Buzz] Gel Liner - Silver
Lipstick: {Luxuria} Lipstick - Gloss 4 *red*
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Dark Green Eye
Poses: oOo Studios - various poses
Tree and all the goodies:  ~A Libertine Christmas~ (at 30L Midwinter Fair)

1 comment:

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org