Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Opening Pandora's Box

Opening Memories I

I have opened Pandora's box, only instead of it being filled with all the evils of the world, these boxes are filled with memories. Each box contains it's own set of sentimental items. Maybe I did open Pandora's box with all these reminders of you.
Opening Memories II

That book you said reminded you of us, those love letters you sent and that one single red rose given before you knew my true favorite flower. All these things stirring up memories and here I am with only a blazing fire to keep me warm.
Opening Memories III

Are these my ghosts of Christmas or times past? Maybe they are reminders of the love we continue to have for one another? Maybe I am just a sentimental old fool. Who knows....

Credits
Wearing:
Dress: Peqe - Robe Gown (black) (gacha)
Shoes: [Miseria] Slayer Platforms - Blood
Hair: *Calico* Estelle
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) -High
Manicure: {Wicked} Peach - Winter Basics Nail Appliers
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Muse II_E1_Native with teeth tattoo(Cosmopolitan )
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
Poses: flowey. ground level sets

Furnishings:
Rug: The Loft - Alderan Rug Black
Boxes: ~Libertine~ Letters, Yule Pandora Box ~Libertine~ Rose, Pandora Box ~Libertine~ Book, Yule Pandora Box
Table: ~Libertine~ Pandora table, Yule Wishes
Building: Trompe Loeil - The Chatham Loft Skybox Dark

No comments: