Friday, December 5, 2014

No Gravity

No Gravity

Someone turned off the gravity in the space station. Now I am floating about like a mermaid swims through the sea. They say in space no one can hear you scream, but really in space no one can see your knickers. Or maybe I just forgot to put some one. I bet that is why some cheeky bugger turned off the gravity!
No Gravity
Well at least I have these fabulous shoes to look at while I float around.
No Gravity

However when I find out which one of the pervs on this spacecraft turned off the gravity they will be feeling my wrath!

Credits
Dress: r2 A/D/E uruwa silver
Shoes:  l&e Nanobots ate my mules - black / silver (at Geeks'n'nerds)
Earrings:  Glam Affair - Joy Earrings  Yellow
Hair: Analog Dog jenova - night
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - High
Manicure: A:S:S - SLINK avatar enhancement system nails - Galaxy
Skin: al vulo- salina* red dream dark brow sunkissed
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: *TSM* Catscratch Eyes  - WW L.E. - Code Red (no longer sold)
Poses: {.:exposeur:.} Underwater


Photos taken here

No comments: