Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Miss Phire Teaches

Miss Phire - the teacher

Miss Phire is doing it in a dress...teaching that is. If you haven't been to Junbug to pick up one of the Do it in a Dress dresses you should. The money you spend goes to a good cause, because every child should be able to go to school. I decided to be a teacher instead of a student because it's been a long time time I was a student and I was a teacher for years before I had my own. Since the dress is a vintage style I went for an older looking setting.
Miss Phire - the teacher

Sometimes those little darlings can get out of hand though and you need to give them that hand on the hip look. I think I have mastered this one with my own children. It does not however seem to work on the kitten. That is not the point though, the point is go buy a pretty dress and help a child, this the season after all.

Credits
Dress: *{Junbug}* Vintage School Dress [Red]
Shoes: *MUKA* Ballet Flats - Black (gacha)
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
Hair: *Dura-Girl*52(Dark Brown)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
Skin: Essences {Quinn - Lazy Sunday} *medium01* brown
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (body + face)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: London~ Ivy Eye
Pose with book: {Imeka}My Dark Books
Pose: {Imeka}

No comments: