Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Making Cookies

I make a lot of cookies around the holidays, some I don't need a recipe for because they are either really easy or I have made them enough times. Everyone has their own favorite, my kids really like peanut butter blossoms and we always make sugar cookies so they can have fun decorating them.
Where's the recipe?

Sometimes when I am baking I misplace my recipe. It takes talent because they are usually printed off on a sheet of regular sized paper, but I tend to move it out of the way and then cover it will all the flotsam and jetsom of baking.
Waiting patiently

Then comes the waiting. Waiting for them to finish baking, waiting for the timer to sound and waiting for them to cool off so I can eat them! That song was right waiting is the hardest part.
My reward

When all is said and done though I can treat myself to some hot chocolate and a freshly baked cookie or twelve. This the season for indulging right?

Credits
Dress: -Nomi-Knitting Lace Dress- (at Fit for a Princess)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Honey
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II - Jamaica tone - 02 D (at The Chapter Four)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash -
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
Poses: {Imeka~} - various sets used
Kitchen: Apple Fall Plantation Kitchen Set (White) and  Apple Fall Wide Stove (Navy Blue)
Pans: [PM]Pixel Mode THB - Stacked Baking Pans (gacha)
Cookie making: dust bunny . making cookies (Arcade)
Cocoa with cookies: dust bunny . cookies & cocoa (Arcade)

No comments: