Thursday, December 11, 2014

Look of the Day

Look of the Day

I was having trouble figuring out how I wanted to photo this look so I decided to go with a simple look of the day type thing. I know it's not the most creative thing in the world, but at least you get a good view of what I am wearing. I wanted to make sure you also got to see the details on the skirt. The little metal embellishments on the pleats just tickles my fancy, maybe because it gives a sort of edge to an otherwise "harmless" skirt. Again I am wearing a mish mash of things from various events currently going on and you will find out each on in the credits.

Credits
Shirt: The Secret Store - Mary Pleated Shirt - Milk -
Skirt: -Pixicat- Autumn.Skirt - Herringbone
Shoes: [Miseria] Celeste Pumps - Black
Hair: Exile::KIssing Strangers ( at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Manicure: {Wicked} Peach - Winter Basics Nail Appliers
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Muse II_E1_Native with tetth tattoo(Cosmopolitan )
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
Poses: Kirin Poses - various

No comments: