Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Jacq Frost

I won't lie, I love the old school Rankin-Bass christmas movies, like Rudolph and Jack Frost, etc. Recently I watched Jack Frost and it inspired me to make a pretty female version. I didn't think it would be too difficult. The poses were a snap, they are from Sweet Sacrifice at the current round of Fit For A Princess. They were perfect for the picture I had in my head.
Jacq Frost

I admit I had a bit of a harder time finding the perfect skin to go with the idea in my head. Yes I am just that picky. I think in the end I did a pretty darn good job.
Jacq Frost


Credits
Dress: *{Junbug}* Prima Ballerina in Sky
Jewelry: Cae :: Sorrow :: Necklace
Hair: Exile::Dancing Horses (at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Manicure: {Wicked} Peach - Winter Basics Nail Appliers
Skin: -Glam Affair - Neva Frost 02 A
Lipstick: -Glam Affair - Leah Lipstick 04
Eyeshadow: -Glam Affair - Elit eyes makeup - 10
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: London~ Ivy Eye
Poses: Sweet Sacrifice ~ Snow Princess ( at Fit for a Princess)

No comments: