Friday, December 19, 2014

Holly Berry Fairy

Have you decked your halls with boughs of holly? Why not deck your body instead? That is what I did and I look purely angelic.
Angelic Fairy

Yes I know I did something other than cropping a picture, but I couldn't help myself. I do look angelic anyways, the glow just makes it more obvious. I may be listening to too much Nutcracker lately..sugarplum...holly...it's all Christmasy in the end.
Holly Berry Kisses

How about a little kiss will that make you forget my random ramblings? Now I am probably the least Goth chick you will ever meet, but you can get this tattoo at Gothmas by Gaslight. The tattoo is tintable so you can look sweet and innocent. Then you can dance the night away in the snow...Fairies are impervious to the cold (at least in my head they are).
Holly Berry Fairy


Credits
Dress: *{Junbug}* Vintage Prom [Ruby]
Wings: *{Junbug}* Fae Wings [Ivory] (gacha not in store yet)
Shoes: *{Junbug}* Vintage Red Leather Slippers
Hair: + Lamb. Pandora - Variety/Ombre/Eccentric
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Manicure: {Wicked} Peach - Winter Basics Nail Appliers
Tattoo (branches): BRIER +FGInc.+ Body Only, branches soft ( at Gothmas by Gaslight)
Tattoo (berries): BRIER +FGInc.+ Body Only, berries ( at Gothmas by Gaslight)
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Muse II_E4_Native (at Cosmopolitan)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: London~ Ivy Eye
Poses: RACK Poses - Little Fae

No comments: