Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Floating into the new year

I am slowly drifting into the new year.
Floating into the new year

The new year is full of potential and I am hoping to embrace it all, hopefully more good than bad. I won't make any resolutions, I will just try to be the person I know I am inside. That is my goal for the new year.
Floating into the new year II

Luckily for me I think the person I am inside is pretty darn awesome.

Credits
Dress: MOLiCHiNO Holiday Sweater -
Boots: fri. - Maggie.Boots (Charcoal)
Hair: *Dura-Girl*52(Dark Brown)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Manicure:  {Wicked} Peach - Winter Basics Nail Appliers
Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II - Jamaica tone - 02 E
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (body + face)
Eyeliner: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashed) Silver
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Sea Eye
balloon basket: floorplan. balloon basket / red (gacha)

No comments: