Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Walking Alone

Walking Alone

Sometimes I am left alone to wander the wilds of SL. I always prefer to spend my time with others, but some days that just isn't an option. The sun is still shining through the clouds so I can't complain. I walked around the newly remodeled {Imeka} mainstore. It's gorgeously autumnal which makes me smile since it is my favorite season of all.
Taking a pause


Credits
Sweatshirt: fri. - Sweat.Shirt (Xiasumi School Festival)
Jeans: Maitreya Boyfriend Jeans - Dark with belt
Shoes: Ingenue :: Naja Booties (Slink Add-On) :: Wheat (gacha)
Hair: *Milk* Hair~Summer wine
Bracelet: Izzie's - Aarya Bracelet
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - High
Skin: Essences {Loulou - TDRF} Medium01 *brunette*
Teeth: Essences - Teeth Layer
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: London~ Ivy Eye
Poses: {Imeka} - charmy pack

Pictures taken here

No comments: