Friday, November 14, 2014

Vintage Stroll

Vintage Stroll

When I saw these separates at The Dressing Room I just knew I wanted a vintage-y look. It may come from watching way too may period dramas and such while I was recuperating. The hair I already had from Clawtooth was prefect for the look.
Vintage Stroll

A look like this isn't complete without a nice red lip in my ever so humble opinion. A brisk little stroll during a lunch break can do a girl a world of good too.

Credits
Coat: DRIFT City Coat [MESH] -Knit Set w/HUD (at TDR Fusion)
Skirt: DRIFT Dash Pencil Skirt [MESH] -Tweed Set w/HUD (at TDR Fusion)
Shoes: fri. - Bowtie.Pumps (Black)
Hair:  Clawtooth: Bon voyage - Dreamy Red
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
Manicure: {Wicked} Peach - Polished Gold
Skin: al vulo- salina* red dream dark brow sunkissed (at TDR Fusion)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: London~ Ivy Eye
Poses:  .mien. {honeybun} (at TDR Fusion)

Photos taken Here

No comments: