Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Teatime in my dreams

Teatime in my dreams

I was trying to find a place to to take pictures when I came upon this little cafe of sorts. It made me think of a dreamy sort of scene so I went with it.
Teatime in my dreams

Of course even in my dreams I am clumsier than , well than anything clumsy. It was a tragic waste of dreamy tea too! I can't even begin to tell you what the rabbits and goose were conversing about because it is just to scandalous to bare repeating.

Credits
Dress: NYU - Ruffled Babydoll, Blue (at Xiasumi School Festival)
Shoes: [Miseria] Muse Flats - Coffee
Necklace: Amala - The Nine Lives Pendant - Sunrise - Silver (at The Chapter Four)
Hair: Magika [Hair] Reading
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
Manicure: {Wicked} Peach - Polished Gold
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Fina3_E1_Sunny (at The Chapter Four)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: London~ Ivy Eye
Poses:  .mien. {cold hands, warm tea}

Photos taken here

No comments: