Monday, November 17, 2014

Inner Goddess

Inner Goddess

Today I decided that my inner goddess needed to come out to play. Of course that was all insprired by the newest dress from Lassitude & Ennui. It makes me feel all pretty and worshipable, not that I expect anyone to ever worship me.
Inner Goddess

Maybe I am not a goddess maybe I am a less than virginal sacrifice? I do look a little on the innocent side, but only just a little I think.
Inner Goddess

I mean look at that innocent face. Goddess or sacrifice you can't go wrong with a dress like this!


Credits
Dress: lassitude & ennui Fomhar dress - white  ( at The Secret Affair)
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Obsession sandals - black (Slink high)
Necklace: lassitude & ennui Torc necklace - dragon silver ( at The Secret Affair)
Hair:  Exile::Dancing Horses (at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  -High
manicure: {Wicked} Peach - Polished Gold
Skin: Essences {Linka} TDRF *medium01* brunette (previous round of The Dressing Room Fusion)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: Kirin Poses - Athena and Hera pose packs

Photos taken  here

No comments: