Thursday, November 6, 2014

Auburn in Autumn

Hi everyone! I know it has been quite a while. I have been feeling less than stellar, but I won't bore you with all the details. Needless to say I am back in action, though it may be a bit sporadic at first. Since I was away I sadly missed out on some events and such so I that was one of the first things I have done since getting back. I have been shopping up a storm! This is just a small sample of my shopping lately, I still have a long wish list to work through.
Auburn in Autumn I

Autumn is my favorite season and unfortunately I wasn't able to enjoy it in my non digital life so I am going to make up for it in my digital one! I tired to go for a comfortable look for the imagined crisper air.
Auburn in Autumn II

Credits
Shirt: KITJA CHERIE - Reiza Sweater WHITE  ( at The Chapter Four)
Jeans: Maitreya Boyfriend Jeans - Dark
Shoes: Ingenue :: Chloe Flats (Slink) :: Ice ( at My Slink Obsession)
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
Hair: Exile::Suggestive
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale GB
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: {S0NG} :: London~ Ivy Eye
Poses: oOo Studio - Trudy

No comments: