Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Visiting the stables

Today you are going to get two posts since I didn't do one yesterday. I have magically managed to get sick for my birthday, go me! In my first post of the day I decided to wander down to the stables to check on the new horse I got for my birthday. Every princess wants a horse for their birthday but usually it's when they are younger and it's a pony. Oh well better late than never.
visiting the stables

I did however forget that stables have their own certain scent. It's definitely not a pretty one.
It has a...smell

I think I will wait till the stable master has her all saddled before I venture out here again.

Credits
Dress: DRIFT FANTASY Reign Maiden Dress [FITTED MESH] One Size (at We ♥ Rolelay)
Necklace: ::: Krystal ::: The Key - Necklace - Glacier (at We ♥ Rolelay)(gacha)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fleur
Ears: [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Manicure:  A:S:S - Slink fingernails - Rhinestone
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ body freckles and pink lipstick
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Poses: Vanity Poses - Manicure ( at My Slink Obsession)

No comments: