Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunshine-y

I know I am on a green kick but that doesn't mean I can't still indulge in my love for yellow. Who can resist a dress like reminds them of a beautiful sunrise?
Sunshine-y

Originally I had planned on taking some cute vacation pictures to go with this summer look, but as usual I was being too darn picky. So instead I went a little more simple. Today will be a short post since I hear laundry and dishes calling to me.

Credits
Dress: Zaara : Antara Maxi dress  *sunshine* (at Uber)
Hair: Exile::Rising Tides (at Uber)
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Bijou heels for Slink med feet / orange
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Raisa - Small - SILVER
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Ears: [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Manicure: {Wicked} Peach - Nail Appliers - Idunn Silver (gacha)
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ body freckles
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Poses: oOo Studios - various pose sets

No comments: