Monday, August 18, 2014

Pink Princess

I have decided that this week I shall dress as a princess all week. See it's my birthday this week and I figured what better way to celebrate than be a pretty princess all week. I don't know it's just the way my brain happens to work, go figure. I am starting off the week looking pretty in pink, it happens to be my little princess's favorite color.
Pinky Princess

One of the things I keep telling myself I will learn one of these years is how to play the piano. I am not exactly talented when it comes to the musical department. I have never played an instrument for longer than a few weeks, though I think my parents are grateful the drums were so short lived. I am also fairly certain I couldn't carry a tune with even the largest of buckets, but I digress.
Pinky Princess

Maybe I will put playing the piano into my list of things I will do at some time, for now I will go and plot my other princess-y looks.

Credits
Dress: Folly - Princess Gown (Coral)  ( at We ♥ Roleplay)
Collar: Folly - Nouveau Collar (Texture Change) (at We ♥ Roleplay)
Crown: :[P]:- Aara Crown:// Aana (at We ♥ Roleplay)
Hair: Calico Hair Estelle
Ears: [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Manicure:  +>A&A<+ Princess Nails - Jardin
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ body freckles and pink lipstick
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Poses: .mien. various poses

No comments: