Monday, August 4, 2014

Phire's fire and some changes

You may have noticed that it has been really quiet on the blog lately. Well life has thrown in some curve balls, the first one being a fire in my apartment building. No one was hurt thank goodness and it stayed in the basement, but that doesn't mean thing are all sunshine and roses. There are air purifiers running all the time to get the smoke stink out of the building, at least the parts that can be lived in. One whole wing is currently uninhabitable, luckily I don't live in that section.

Since I was on a forced break I thought why not take some time off to revamp the blog. I figured it could use a little face lift. It's been a while since I have made any real changes to it. Hopefully it won't take too long and I will be back to writing crazy stories and all the other randomness that you have come to expect from me.

Oh and before I forget I am also adding someone to the blog. He isn't exactly new to this blog since I have dragged him into many a photo over the past few months. I figured it was time to put him to work and he agreed. So in short  Mikka will be joining me on the blog, though I don't think he will begin posting till after the face lift is complete.

See you with new posts and a new look soon!

No comments: