Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Flower Picking Princess

It's time for my second post of the day. I am going to make it short because my cold meds will be kicking in soon.
Flower Picking

I am sure most princesses don't go about picking flowers but this one does! Tulips and sunflowers happen to be my two favorite flowers.
Flowers

Credits
Dress: -Nomi-Modern Princess sundress- (at Fit for a Princess)
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Brocade slippers for Slink feet - black (at Fit for a Princess)
Jewelry: Cae :: Duchess :: Collection
Hair: Exile::Letters and lipstick (at Collabor88)
Ears: [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Manicure:  A:S:S - Slink fingernails - Rhinestone
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ body freckles and pink lipstick
Teeth: Izzie's - Teeth Set - Teeth 1
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Poses: oOo Studio: Blooms

No comments: