Thursday, August 21, 2014

Celestial Princess

Moons and stars have been one of my favorite things for ages. In fact I have two tattoos of such things on my non-pixelated person. No I will not tell you where they are! Today I have dressed in blue with the moon and stars hung upon my person.
Celestial Princess

Floating high above the Earth watching all that go on below gives a girl time to think. The brightness of the moon glowing and the twinkling of the stars can't help but bring a smile to my face.
Moons and stars
As much of a smile as one can muster when she is ruling.

Credits
Dress: *{JB}* Margery [Azure] - (at We ♥ Roleplay)
Jewelry: Cae :: Bella Notte :: Collection [bagged] (at FaMESHed)
Hair: Exile::Dream of Paradise
Ears: [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Manicure:  A:S:S - Slink fingernails - Rhinestone
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ body freckles, rose lipstick and blue eyeshadow
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Poses: .::Kirin Poses::. My Dreamy Cloud 

No comments: