Friday, August 22, 2014

Bathing Beauty

Even princesses need to get clean and this princess is no exception. Now normally I would have my ladies in waiting draw my bath, but today I wanted to test out my independence.
Princess Bathing

I should be a little more demure and show some shame, but where is the fun in that? If other royals can cause a scandal so can I.
Getting Clean

I may be in the buff but it's tasteful, I mean you can't even see any of my fun bits. And now that I am all clean it is time to go off and meet my prince.

Credits
Clothing: Greymoon_Vintage Bloomers_Soft Creams_ (at Fit for a Princess)
Ring: Cae :: Duchess :: Ring
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Ophelia Hair  - Fall
Ears: [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
Manicure: *Fishy Strawberry* Slink nails Applier - Milky (wear)
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ body freckles
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Bath: LISP - Mesh - Rub a Dub Tub Set

No comments: