Thursday, August 14, 2014

An Afternoon Coffee

So I had hoped to have the face lift done by now, but I am slow and indecisive. Oh and I also couldn't help but to want to get back to taking pictures and all those lovely things. So here is my first post in far too long!
Coffee Break

I am of course starting with my best side or should I say backside? I have spent the start of the week hitting all the events that I hadn't yet, well almost all. One of my first stops was Uber where I picked up this top, skirt and hair. Retail therapy never felt so good.
Because...

I couldn't resist going for a leafy green look. I have been favoring shades of green in my non-digital life lately so it's no surprise it's creeping into my digital life. I have bored you with my prattling so I shall leave you with the credits.

Credits
Skirt: -tres blah- Denim Mini Skirt  - Dark Wash  (at Uber)
Shirt: -tres blah- Open Collar Blouse  - Green  (at Uber)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Malibu 2 (at Uber)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Necklace and earrings: Izzie's - Leaves Jewelry silver
Ears: [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Manicure:  {Wicked} Peach - Nail Appliers - Idunn Silver (gacha)
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ body freckles
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Poses: Glitterati - Morning coffee and model pack 32 (marketplace only)

No comments: