Thursday, July 10, 2014

Playing for my sheep

Sheepy audience

I take an audience where ever I can get one. Today it just happens to be the sheep that are umm blessed with my musical talents. I don't think they like it so much though, the seem to be heading as far away from me as they can get. It's possible I should have taken some lessons or at least watched a YouTube video before subjecting the sheep to my less than skillful playing. It may be for the best if I just put down the guitar and enjoy the peace and quiet, minus the animal noises of course.
Country girl

This is much better, for everyone within hearing range.

Credits
Dress: Coquet. County Rd 22 - Sepia  (at Rhapsody)
Boots: *COCO*_CowboyBootsWithSocks(Brown)
Hair w/hat: TRUTH HAIR Jill
Bracelet: [][] bh [][] - guitar pick bracelet (amazed) (at Rhapsody)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ body freckles and natural lipstick
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Poses: Embody  COUNTRY GIRL  (at Rhapsody)

No comments: