Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Playing at Punk

Snarling

I am not a very punk girl, but I can play one in SL. I know very little of punk music if we are being completely honest, but that is the category at Rhapsody that my tied shirt and poses come from.
Just like high school

The pose set is named Joan, and if the names of the individual poses are any clue then I can saying guess they were named after Joan Jett songs. I know these songs very well because when I was little my sister used to play her record all the time. I used to sing along to "I love Rock n Roll" all the time. I was little and it was cute, or at least that is what I am told.

Credits
Tank: *LACUNA* Ribbed Racer Tank  - White
Jeans: tulip. Madeline Colored Jeans Black
Tied Shirt: +>A&A<+ Punk Waist-Tied Shirt (F/M) - Punk Plaid Red (at Rhapsody)
Shoes:  Pure Poison - Ava Wedges - Black
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: Magika [Hair] Never
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Manicure: A:S:S - SLINK avatar enhancement - Cracked Black
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ body freckles and smokey eyeshadow
Lipstick: +>A&A<+ Shreveport Lips Blood Red
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Wall: -Hanaya- Not Just Another Brick in the Wall [mesh] (at Rhapsody)
Poses: double take: joan - all the things (at Rhapsody)

No comments: