Sunday, July 6, 2014

Music of the City

Song of the City

I was trying to think of something brilliant to write about the sounds of the city being music to my ears, but words are failing me this morning. Instead I will just leave you with these pictures and the knowledge that they are from the Rhapsody event.
It calls to me


Credits
Outfit: [ SAKIDE ] Lady Tux Black (at Rhapsody)
Shoes: fri. - Jezebel.Heels (Coal) (at Rhapsody)
Ring (left): EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Ring (right): Cae :: Duchess :: Ring
Earrings: Cae :: Duchess :: Earring
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fleur
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Manicure:  A:S:S - SLINK avatar enhancement - Art Deco
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ body freckles, eyeliner and peach lipstick
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Poses: Juxtapose - Hotsy Totsy (at Rhapsody)

No comments: