Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Metal and Spikes

I will admit heavy metal has never really been a musical genre that I have willingly listened to. I say willingly because there have been times that I have listened to it to make others happy, namely my kid, go figure. That being said it didn't stop me from enjoying the offerings in the Metal section at Rhapsody.
Metal and Spikes

I may look all sugar and spice most of the time but that doesn't stop me from having a weakness for spikes.
Metal and Spikes

Credits
Dress: -Pixicat- TheDark.Dress (at Rhapsody)
Shoes: [Miseria] Slayer Platforms - Black (at Rhapsody)
Hair: Exile::West Coast
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - High
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ body freckles
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyeliner: [Buzz] Gel Liner - Silver
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Poses: Vanity Poses - Ready ( at the Manga Fair)

No comments: