Wednesday, July 2, 2014

In My Room

Singing along

Alone in my rooms I can belt out a tune like no one else. And I can dance like a pro, at least in my head. Reality is far different than that fantasy. In my fantasy there is no awkward moments when I forget the lyrics.
Ummm what were the lyrics?

And in my fantasy being caught singing out loud is a good thing and not one to cause utter embarrassment. Perhaps it would be safer if I were to just listen to the music instead.
It's safer to listen


Credits
Halter: ::N2:: Cali Cupcake Girl Halter Freesia (at Rhapsody)
Shorts: ::N2:: Cali Cupcake Girl Shorties Freesia (at Rhapsody)
Hair: *Milk* Hair~Summer wine (at Rhapsody)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Manicure:  Izzie's - Slink Metallic Nails Applier
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ body freckles
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Bedroom with poses: Mmm...Kay! Pop Bedroom Photo Cube (at Rhapsody)
CD Player  w/headphones: Plethora - CD Player - Yellow/Purple (at Rhapsody)
Speakers: Plethora - Portable Speakers - Cubic White (at Rhapsody)


No comments: