Thursday, June 12, 2014

Where is my chauffeur?

Where is the chauffeur when you need him? I must get away from this stifling mansion immediately!
Where is the chauffeur?
I know I shouldn't complain about this privileged life I lead, but do you have any idea what it's like having to be all prim and proper all the time? It is positively ghastly. The Lords and Ladies that come to visit are bores and their children are just as boring as they are. Is it a wonder the royals likes to get out and mingle with the common folk. At least they know how to have a good time. If any of the television programs I have seen are anything like the real deal then I am completely missing out living this sheltered life.
Why must I be kept waiting?

I suppose I could just walk, but it is miles just to the entrance of the estate and my shoes were certainly not made for walking at all. I will give the chauffeur five more minutes tops before I have him sacked. Oh don't go judging me, he has a job to do and if he can't do it then I will just find someone who will!

Credits
Jacket: [LG] Boutique-[ SPRING14] LoveBug jacket (at  Fit for a Princess)
Skirt: [LG] Boutique-[ SPRING14] LoveBug Skirt (at  Fit for a Princess)
Shoes: [Miseria] Celeste Pumps - Black
Purse: [Miseria] Classic Purse - Beige (at The Hello Sunshine Fair)
Left Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Right Ring: Cae :: Alice :: Ring (at  Fit for a Princess)
Hair: tulip. Elena Lights
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/full body freckles and dark red lipstick
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: //elephante poses// Once Upon A Dream (at  Fit for a Princess)

No comments: