Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Sightless Seer

Come up to my chamber

Welcome to my chambers. If you have a seat I will tell you what I see for you in the future. I can no promise that the future will hold great things, so make your choice wisely for knowing what the future holds may not always make you happy.
I will see your future

You are a brave soul for venturing forth like that. I will look across the sands of time to see what the future will bring for you be it good or bad. Just know that the future is not set it stone, every choice you make can change the path that you are on. Are you ready to see what your future may hold?

Credits
Dress: lassitude & ennui Mystic dress - faded
Shoes: fri. - Lizzie.Slippers (Tuxedo) - Rigged
Necklace: lassitude & ennui - The queen's gambit - necklace, silver red
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fleur
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB CL w/smokey eyeshadow
Lipstick: .:SF:. "Moonglow" Lip Color: Vintage Reds - Carmine
Eyes: .ID. White / Mesh Eyes / 4 / Right
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: oOo Studios - various poses

No comments: