Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sailing Away

Dress for a day out sailing he said. Well I went all cute and nautical because well that seemed to make sense. How was I supposed to know he had more of shorts and sneakers in mind? Whatever though I looked cute in my dress and heels.
Sailing Away

He did warn me not to stand so close to the edge with the deck being wet and everything it makes it really slippery...
Ooops!

I guess I should have listened!

Credits
Top: *GF*[Mesh] Bow Tops -border:navy-  ( at Creation.jp)
Skirt: *GF*[Mesh] High Waist Skirt "Doris" -navy&red-  ( at Creation.jp)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Shoes: fri. - Jane.Heels (Red.Dots)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Honey
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Manicure: A:S:S - SLINK avatar enhancement - Sail with me
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/full body freckles and rose lipstick
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: !bang - I'm on a boat

No comments: