Friday, June 27, 2014

Planning Dinner

Sometimes I like to be a good wife and make a nice dinner, it's rare, but it does happen. Today happened to be one of those days. I figured after a long work week he would enjoy a romantic home cooked meal. I started by picking out some flowers for the table, mostly because I like having fresh flowers in the house.
Picking up flowers

It was a tough choice, I mean I adore tulips, but maybe some roses would be my appropriate for a romantic dinner at home. I won't bore you with the details of shopping for all the things to make dinner with. Though you can see a bit of the ingredients poking out of my shopping bag.
Stuff for dinner

Hopefully it will be a nice surprise and a great way to kick off a nice relaxing weekend together.

Credits
Dress: =Zenith=Bow Dress (Milk) w/ bow belt ( at Creation.jp)
Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} Adeline Heels: Cookie (at The Hello Sunshine Fair)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: Magika [Hair] Meadow
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Manicure: {Wicked} Peach - Nail Appliers - Idunn Silver ( at Tales of Fantasy)
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/full body freckles and rose lipstick
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: aDORKable Poses: Nippy and Market Day (marketplace only)

Photos taken at Noble

No comments: