Monday, June 23, 2014

Not Quite The Darcy's

A Walk

We strolled arm in arm across the grounds of his stately manor house, where we were headed I hadn't a clue. We had been courting for what seemed like ages and I wonder if today could be the day. We paused beneath a grove of weeping willow trees and my heart skipped a beat. He took my hand in his and said...
A Talk

I hope can can forgive my my faults. We may have had our ups and our downs, but we have always made it through them together. You are patient and kind when I am in my foulest of moods and yet there you are still loving me the way you do. I dare not imagine a life without so here beneath these trees I ask...Will you marry me?
And with that he got down on one knee! As much as I had been waiting and hoping for this moment I was completely speechless. All the planning in the world never truly prepares you for the moment when the man you love asks you to share a lifetime together.
A Proposal

Oh and in case you were wondering once I regain the ability to speak I say yes, several times in fact.

Credits
~She Wore~
Outfit: *{Junbug}* Mrs. Darcy Gallivanting
Necklace: Cae :: Duchess :: Necklace
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Shoes: fri. - Lizzie.Slippers (Navy) - Rigged
Hair: Calico Aiyana
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/full body freckles
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

~He Wore~
Shirt, Hessians and Britches: .-. Heathcliff .-. Mister Darcy Base Ensemble
Coat: .-. Heathcliff .-. Darcy's Coat [Blue]
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Mens Wedding Band - Platinum
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) - Relaxed
Hair **Dura-Boys&Girls**16(Dark Brown)
Skin: -Labyrinth- Thorn Skin (Pale) - TheClean
Facial Hair -Labyrinth- Burns Beard Base (black)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow, w3)

~Poses~
Picture one: RACK Poses - A Walk With You
Picture two: RACK Poses - Like A Sir
Picture three: Positure - I Choose You

No comments: