Thursday, June 5, 2014

Never a moment alone

Being a princess isn't all it's cracked up to be. You never have a moment to yourself, like ever. Here is a picture of me out by the pond on our country estate.
<something princessy goes here>

What you can't see is that behind the column and behind the rocks are my security team. I know they are just trying to keep me safe and all, but man these guys are hard to shake! I shouldn't be admitting this, but I have even tried to sneak out a window in the middle of the night and by the time I hit the ground they were there to take me back inside. Maybe I need to get one of look a likes, then I can send her out as a decoy. Sure it may not be safe, but sometimes a girl longs for freedom.
Pretty Princess

Maybe if I stand really still behind this column they won't notice me. A girl can dream right?

Credits
Dress: :Moon Amore: Cityscape Dress (at  Fit for a Princess)
Tiara: Cae :: Alice :: Tiara  (at  Fit for a Princess)
Shoes: Ingenue :: Pickford Heels :: Night
Hair: *Calico*  Estelle  (at  Fit for a Princess)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Ashira Teardrop - ( at FaMESHed)
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Manicure: Frogstar - Pearlescent Princess Fingernails  (at  Fit for a Princess)
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB W/pink lipstick
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: an lar [poses] The Modern Series  (at  Fit for a Princess)

No comments: