Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Summer Happy Place

Floating around

If it weren't for the potential for vicious sunburns I would spend all summer lounging by the pool. Sure I could slather on the sunscreen, but even that doesn't stop it. You fair skinned people out there know what I am talking about.
Sunbathing

At least with the SL sun I don't have to fear a sun burn, or tan lines for that matter. Summer is just starting here in the northern hemisphere so I hope you are prepared for tons of summer and beachy posts.

Credits
Bikini: .: Somnia :. Blossom Kinis {W/Red} (at The Wash Cart Sale)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: MINA Hair - Roosje (not available)
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/full body freckles
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Pool: The Loft - Verona Pool
Beach Towel: [Atooly] Beach Towel - Blue

No comments: