Monday, June 16, 2014

Lovely LOTD

Love Me

Happy Mondays my dears. Today I shall call Love Day Monday, mostly because my shirt says love. I paired it with new necklaces that say "can u not" and "stop pls" because in my head put together with the shirt is all reads "Can you not stop loving me". I know it's a stretch but it's the way my head works. Here is a closer look at all the love I got going on.
LOTD - Love Me
I tried something new with my pictures today. Hopefully the aren't too crazy and you can see all the little things a bit better. Hope Monday is as good as a Monday can be!

Credits
Shirt: .: Somnia :. Amore ( at FFL)
Pants: Maitreya Boyfriend Jeans - Dark
Necklaces: [Atooly] Can U Not Necklace - Yellow ( at The Thrift Shop)
                  [Atooly] Stop Pls Necklace - Blue ( at The Thrift Shop)
Bracelet: Izzie's - Eternity Bracelet rose teal (at TDR Fusion)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Shoes: +Half-Deer+ Obel Sneakers - Floral RARE
Hair: TRUTH HAIR April
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/full body freckles
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: Kirin

No comments: