Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Golden Afternoon

One of my favorite things about SL is that it can be whatever season I want it to be. My favorite season is autumn and so with very little help from me, my darling dear set up a fall hideaway for us. I couldn't resist using it for pictures and since he is such a good sport he agreed. I had been waiting for just the right place to take some picnic pictures and this was it.
Golden Afternoon

Neither of us are really big drinkers, but we couldn't resist a little bubbly. Just like one would expect the bubbles went straight to our heads and we got silly.
Weeeeee

I will probably be taking tons of pictures up there even if summer is just starting where I live.

Credits
On Phire
Sweater: -tb- Prep Sweater  - Red
Jeans: Maitreya Boyfriend Jeans - Dark
Shoes: Ingenue :: Mila Flats :: Cherry
Hair: [e] Kendal
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

Mikka Wore
Sweatshirt: ISON MAN - embossed sweatshirt (black)
Jeans: ISON MAN - basic denim skinny (black)
Shoes: 2Real HOLBROOKZ
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyewear - SCT
Hair: *Dura* JAPAN FAIR Limited hair A-4
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) - Relax
Feets: Slink Male Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Skin: -Labyrinth- Leaf Skin (Pale) - TheCleanShaven
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow, w3)

Picnic things
Bread platter: (Elate!) - A Posh Picnic - French Baguette and Cutting Board (gacha)
Cheese platter: (Elate!) - A Posh Picnic - Cheese Plate (gacha)
Picnic blanket with champagne and basket: Embody MF CHAMPAGNE PICNIC
Airplane pose: !bang - airplane

No comments: