Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Elfy Wanderings

Elfy Wanderings I

I walk softly and carry a big stick. I am an elf walking softly is kind of what we do, and well if wizards can have a big wooden staff why not me? My new shoes let me pad around the forest quite stealthily.
Elfy Wanderings II

I wandered the small mountain I live on for a few hours. While walking I found a couple of dragon teeth, luckily the dragon that lost them didn't find me! I turned them into a fabulous new piece of jewelry.
Elfy Wanderings III

I wonder if anyone would believe that I vanquished a dragon and that is how I got the teeth. Yeah doubt it too.

Credits
Outfit: _-= Sweet Lies Designs =-_ Etel Teal Dress Mesh
Shoes: l&e Saltarello brown / gold for Slink flat feet  ( at We ♥ Roleplay)
Necklace: Amala - The Dragon Necklace V2 ( at We ♥ Roleplay)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Boccaccio - Fall
Ears: [MANDALA]Simple_ELF_Ears
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB with Freckles (body + face)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Poses: *~*HopScotch*~* Oaken Companion 1

Photos taken at Isle of Eyr

No comments: