Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bright Morning

The sun is shining and it is going to be a good day. At least I hope it is, if I can get out the door without the old man next door trying to talk my ear off.
Pretty Peplum

Maybe he didn't see me? I know it sounds terrible to avoid a poor lonely old man, but some days I just don't have time, like today. I have to get going so I don't miss my train into the city.
Pretty Peplum II

I promise I will make it up to the him tomorrow...after my coffee of course.

Credits
Skirt: *COCO*_MiniSkirt(RedFlowersWhite)  ( at The Chapter Four)
Peplum Top: *COCO*_PeplumBlouse(White) (at FaMESHed)
Shoes: *{Junbug}* Mademoiselle Pumps in White RARE ( at The Chapter Four)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Madeleine Mesh Hair - Wild honey (at FaMESHed)
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Manicure: A:S:S - SLINK avatar enhancement system nails - Galaxy
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB W/freckles and apricot lipstick
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: First: Poses by Lalochezia

No comments: