Saturday, June 7, 2014

Awaiting the Prince

He said to meet him at the fountain, and so here I am waiting his arrival. Maybe he is having trouble getting away. I know I am not exactly the "typical" type he goes for, but there is just something about they way we are when we are together.
Waiting

Sure I may be not have a title or wealth, but what we share is something deeper that no amount of money can buy. When we are together we are our true selves, no need to be proper for him and well I can be my sarcastic self without glares from others.
For the Prince

Hopefully he shows up soon because I would hate to have to storm the castle to find him!

Credits
Dress: PANTSU*HUNTER lunaris .plum.  (at  Fit for a Princess)
Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} Nieka Heels: Lilac
Bracelet: Frogstar - Modern Princess Pearls #14 Purple Bracelet (at  Fit for a Princess)
Hair: pr!tty - Marzia
Headband: pr!tty - Spring Dreaming - .Rainbow Headband.
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Manicure: Frogstar - Pearlescent Princess Fingernails  (at  Fit for a Princess)
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB W/pink lipstick
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: Kirin Poses - Sakura Poses

No comments: