Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Spider Priestess

Spider Priestess I

As you may know the World Goth Fair is going on. Since I am not exactly the most gothy girl on the block I decided to take this tattoo and do a fantasy look.
Spider Priestess II
I can't really think of anything more to say today. I think more coffee would have been helpful. I shall leave you to the credits because that is where I keep all the good information.

Credits
Dress: 22769 ~ [femme] Chloris Dress Red
Tattoo: WIDOW +Fallen Gods Inc.+ Full 40% ( at World Goth Fair)
Crown: 22769 ~ [accessories] High Council Crown Gold
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair:  Magika [Hair] Wait
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S - Flat
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual S Right
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB CL
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Dark Onyx, w1)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: fri.day careless pose set

No comments: