Thursday, May 15, 2014

Spring is in the Air

Spring is in the air II

Spring is in the air and anyone who has allergies can attest to that. I will however take all the sneezing and watery eyes if it means I can have flowers and sunny days again.
Spring is in the air I

I know I have been going out and enjoying the sun more and more lately. Though I really need to remember the sun screen or else bad things will happen. What is your favorite part of spring, or whatever the season may be in your part of the world?

Credits
Dress: .Luminary.  Kohana- Sea (at Fit for a Princess)
Shoes: *~*HopScotch*~*  Ayana Black Teal  (at Fit for a Princess)
Poses: nani - whirlwind  (at Fit for a Princess)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thelma (at Collabor88)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ pink lipstick
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue

No comments: